Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bachelor Week 5: Part II: Because They Couldn’t Fit All The Crazy Into 1 Night


  • After watching the scenes for Part II, some girl better lose a limb…well except for the one arm girl, because that would be just cruel.
  • Really Sean, yesterday’s Rose ceremony is the thing that makes you question if you can find your wife on this show? 
1:1 Date with some girl
  • What is she wearing?  She looks like a maid.  Maybe that is the fairy tale part?
  • An ice castle…with a fire.  Um, does anyone else see the potential for a melt down here?  Get it.  Melt Down.  See what I did there?
  • Sean “What don’t I know about you?”.  Really, how about everything?
  • I may have been thinking this is my head instead but this is what I heard her say  “I was a clone developed during the clone wars, became a bounty hunter and watched my clone dad get his head chopped off”…oh, no wait, that was Boba Fett.  Instead let me tell you this story about camp…
  • This show becomes a series of one-up-manship.  Girl with one arm.  Girl falls down the stairs.  Girl given up for adoption.  Girl has tree fall on fellow camper.  Girl gets frozen in water.  You know next week a girl will cut off her legs and arms, inject herself  with the ebola virus and she will be this torso saying she has 6 months to live and her make – a – wish is to get a rose.
Group Date:
  • Holy crazy person laugh.  I expected Selma to be petting a bald cat while laughing like that.
  • Sean, “It’s been an incredible day so far”…really, all you did is row a boat.
  • Sean “you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, but I hope you do if you really want a rose”.  Sounds like the girls have a choice to me.
  • Sean “you won’t die”.  5 minutes later “Uh, I don’t think she is breathing”
  • It’s nice to see the fake concern of these girls over Tierra.  “Oh yeah, I hope she is um, not dead”
  • Let’s see girl that didn’t jump into a frozen lake.  Sean can’t respect that you actually had an opinion and didn’t want to do something.  I think that is a foreshadowing of your future relationship.
  • Every time someone gets a rose on a group date  all the other girls have looks on their face like “What the?”
  • Holy crap, he sends home Sarah “the one armed girl”.  Now I won’t know anyone’s name
  • The one girl who was actually sweet and nice gets sent home.  A lesson to the ladies I guess.
  • Sarah comes out in the hallways crying.  Sean looks at her and says “Are you ok?”.  Just peachy Sean, just peachy.
1:1 Date with Des
  • Sean “Anytime you get in a relationship it’s about taking a chance”.  Yeah Sean, but it’s not about jumping off a literal mountain
  • Des “Oh no I hope I don’t die”.  Don’t worry Des, if you do, I got 10 other girls that will help me get over you.
  • Sean “This was such a rewarding day for Des”.  Me?  Not so much
  • So, now that you answered my pop quiz correctly, here’s a rose.
Rose Ceremony
  • Because of my culture I have not kissed him on national television.  Wow, that is some very specific rules for that culture.
  • If we cut of Ashlee’s arm, she may be my new favorite.
  • How sad is it that I pay enough attention to say “Well, I know Tierra gets a rose because I saw a scene with her in a peach dress and she hasn’t worn one yet”

No comments:

Post a Comment